About Manly Cinemas
25/43-45 East Esplanade, Manly, Sydney, NSW, 2095.
Phone (Information): 0061 (2) 9977-0644
Phone (Reception): 0061 (2) 9977-0644
Fax: 0061 (2) 9977-0032
Email: Please use our contact form
The only independent cinema on Sydney's Northern Beaches offering quality arthouse, foreign and select mainstream movies for discerning adult audiences. Our box office opens daily 10am.
We believe in the transformational power of cinema - movies take us out of ourselves, cause us to reflect on our lives, and connect us with other people. The environment in which a movie is viewed affects the extent of its power. We are committed to providing an environment that encourages receptivity, connection, discovery, imagination and emotion. We will ensure that nothing gets in the way of a full and satisfying motion picture experience - this includes ejecting patrons that operate electronic devices inside our cinemas.
- Locally owned and operated
- MoVIES - Arthouse, Foreign & select adult mainstream films
- StAGE - front row seats to the best Opera, Ballet, Theatre & Live concerts
- CiNE ARTS - Diverse... Thought-Provoking... Independent & award-winning films
- ExTREME Sports Session - a new action sports film every fortnight
- Stadium seating with extra wide rows
- 35mm & Digital projection
- THX certified Dolby Digital 7.1 surround sound
- Air Conditioning
- Cafe serving premium Vittoria Coffees & Byron Bay Cookies
- Licensed Bar & foyer
- 4 Pines Brewery & Restaurant upstairs - ask about a Movie Meal Deal
- Hearing Aid loop in all cinemas
- Wheelchair access Cinemas ONE and THREE only
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- Disabled access from main entrance
MANLY CINEMAS is located opposite Manly Ferry Wharf and well positioned to share the benefits from prestigious neighbours like 4 Pines Brewery (Upstairs), Garfish, Out Of Africa (Next door), Hugos and Manly Wharf Hotel. There are more than 50 cafes and bars located within a few of blocks. Adjacent to all major public transport (Ferries, Buses & Taxis).
WHERE WE ARE